Wednesday 11 June 2014

Day 15 - Hoi An

Up at 7am this morning to go for a cycle tour of a local village.

Got to the cycle shop to pick our bikes and I got a "traditional" bike apparently, nice hard seat and a basket on the front. We cycled approximately 12km today breaking up with stops at a gone to learn home rice noodles are made, then to a another home to learn how rice wine is made and got to try it too, and apparently because I'm a northerner according to the Londoners in the group I had to shot the wine, 1st one was 30% so not so bad, 2nd was 80% and while strong was amazing. Really interesting ride through the rice fields and village.

Back to the hotel and straight into the pool to cool off.

Went out for food and drinks but my night got cut short as I got sun cream in my eye and could barely open it so back to the hotel to wash it for about 2 hours.

Gutted I haven't seen more of this city, what I have seen looks so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment