Friday 27 June 2014

Day 31 - Goodbye Bangkok and Hello Krabi

Up for breakfast at 9am and most of the group were a bit worse for wear, even some saying they're still drunk.

Packed and ready to go or separate ways, me to Krabi, Fiona to the islands, Sandra going home, Steph to Africa, Mo to Pataya, Mike not decided. Me and Fi first to leave for our respective airports, it was quite emotional to be honest, sharing this amazing trip with them for a month and now it's not even likely I'll ever see them again. Sandra had some tears bless her, think I'll miss her the most, she's so much fun and always raring to go, always knew how to pick me up when I needed, she's been a great friend.

A quick 1 hour flight down to Krabi and checked into the Slumber Party Hostel in Ao Nang for a couple of nights. Seems a cool place. As it's quite far from the beach spent most of my time in and around the hotel and will find a closer place for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment