Friday 1 August 2014

Day 67 - Coolangatta to Brisbane

Up quite late add not feeling well, not sure how catch man flu in this heat. Chris very kindly dropped me at the bus stop ready to head up to Brisbane. A massive thank you to both Chris and Lil for letting me stop, it was nice just being to do what I wanted when I wanted.

A short 2 hour journey to Brisbane. Checked in to the messiest room I've ever seen. Straight out for a walk around, considering I'm stopping in the centre is amazingly quiet. Saw quite a few sites and so far the city looks very nice, I find it a bit odd that they've lined the beautiful River with a motorway though. Saw the town hall, the government building, Botanic Gardens, a church converted into a pancake house. Out again on the night to see everything lit up along the river, very nicely done.

Quite tired so an early night hoping I'm feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment