Thursday 7 August 2014

Day 73 - Noosa Heads

Woke up at 5am by others alarms. Also woke up in quite a bit of pain. I think the walk yesterday had took its toll, not sure why but can't even bend my big toe 😯.

After many attempts to get back to sleep I eventually got up at 9am, after a very slow walk to the shop I decided to still go ahead with my plan to go on a boat trip, so took a very slow walk down to the ferry and boarded, it seemed to be a bit of an older persons activity as I was the youngest on the boat by a good twenty years.

The boat passed by some of the beautiful riverside properties with their private swimming pools, boats, etc. Decided to get of in Noosavilla to get some lunch, wish I hadn't as there's not much to see, just a road of shops and restaurants. Back on the boat I went the rest of the route up to the marina, which again is literally just that. So back on the boat to head back to the starting point. It was a very nice boat ride but not a lot to see when getting off.

Another very slow walk back to the hostel and do some washing, back out tonight to the cinema again, seems to be the only way to get some time to myself.

Back at the hostel our room seems to be the meeting point for everyone going out. Spent a good 3 hours chatting, education doesn't seem to be what it used to be. Question from one if the girls, why can we see the moon and sun at the same time, I tell her the reason, she asks me if in some sort of scientist, I really wanted to say, no I just paid attention in school when i was 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment