Friday 8 August 2014

Day 74 - Noosa to Rainbow Beach

Up bright and early again thanks to others alarms. Checked out so early decided to forgo the free shuttle bus and have a slow walk up to the station.

Arrived into Rainbow Beach at about 12.15pm, checked in and by 1pm I'd had lunch and seen the whole town, this place is tiny, therefore going to see if I can rearrange my Fraser Island tour to drop me back to Hervey Bay instead.

Out for another walk to see if I missed anything and no I didn't, however did see a wedding overlooking the beach. A nice setting apart from the car park about 20ft away and obviously tourists walking about.

One of the worst nights I've had so far, everyone being so noisy and even saying to each other, why do you care what people think, you're not going to see these people again. Really getting sick of hostels, no one has any decency or consideration for others. Pity I can't afford to stay in a room of my own, just once would nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment