Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 39 - Goodbye Krabi, Hello Bangkok..... Again!

All checked out and at Krabi airport, which is tiny, only 7 gates. And therefore not much to do for the 2 hours I have to kill.

Was quite nice flying in over bangkok, being able to recognise things from the sky. There appears to be a golf course in between runways at Don Muang airport, wouldn't like to slice one of the tee. Got completely ripped off by the taxi driver, the journey to the hotel actually took longer than the flight!

Looking forward to meeting my next group of which there are 16! The maximum size for a group.

My roommate is 18! Oh my god, the whole group is late teens, early twenties! Went out for a meal as a group and then to Khao San Road. This sounds really old but all of the music is eighties, nineties with the same beat and none of the group have a clue about the original songs, there is no original music left! Anybody know " boom boom boom, let me hear you say wayo" because none of my group have got a clue! I feel so old with this lot.

1 comment:

  1. Yes even I know boom boom boom- the outhere brothers! 90's classic

    ReplyDelete